Subscribe to the blog here
People are reading
- Fewer criminals but more prisoners
- The end of the road for cautions?
- Women’s imprisonment across the world
- Latest reoffending rates best for a decade
- MoJ publish TR information for Judicial Review
- Restorative Justice Week 2014
- How big is the drugs trade?
- The needs of older prisoners
- 57% short term prisoners re-offend
- Prisoner voting in Britain and the US
People are saying
What I value about Russell’s blog is it helps me get up to speed with the latest PbR jargon and issues in one concentrated blast.
Your website is why I use Twitter. Access to commentary on other professions linked to mine, which helps to broaden my knowledge and expand my thinking. I already enjoy a closer more joined up way...
PBR- the beast that has the world confused is tackled by Russell Webster in a fearless and insightful way. A must read if you want to be in the know.