Subscribe to the blog here
People are reading
- Can peer courts work in the UK?
- Justice Data Lab gets up to date but not up to speed
- Can we afford the police service we need?
- What’s in the new probation contracts?
- The State of the Drug Treatment Sector
- Justice Committee on creating a probation market
- Latest proven re-offending rates January 2014
- 12 things TOM2 taught me about TR
- Do we need a national police service?
- Who is bidding for your probation area?
People are saying
PBR- the beast that has the world confused is tackled by Russell Webster in a fearless and insightful way. A must read if you want to be in the know.
Russell's blog is an eclectic mix of topics that broaden my horizons and helps me to see the bigger picture. An essential requirement in the ever changing multi-agency hodge podge the Criminal Justice System sometimes...
Your website is why I use Twitter. Access to commentary on other professions linked to mine, which helps to broaden my knowledge and expand my thinking. I already enjoy a closer more joined up way...