Subscribe to the blog here
People are reading
- The Justice Data Lab 18 months on
- Funding cuts for drug and alcohol treatment
- London’s gun crime
- MoJ vows to do more for victims
- Families are key to offender resettlement
- Are drugs getting more popular (again)?
- Who cares about women offenders?
- Do we need a new domestic violence law?
- The Desistance Framework
- Heroin driving force behind crime trends
People are saying
What I value about Russell’s blog is it helps me get up to speed with the latest PbR jargon and issues in one concentrated blast.
Russell's blog is as essential to me as a probation officer as the 1988 golf GTI Haynes Manual is to my petrolhead boyfriend
I've been reading on this blog about new funding arrangements in the commissioning of criminal justice services. I now more than I did before, and I'm not bored. That alone says something about how unpromising...