Subscribe to the blog here
People are reading
- Preventing child deaths in custody
- One new Legal High a week
- The Justice Data Lab 18 months on
- Funding cuts for drug and alcohol treatment
- London’s gun crime
- MoJ vows to do more for victims
- Families are key to offender resettlement
- Are drugs getting more popular (again)?
- Who cares about women offenders?
- Do we need a new domestic violence law?
People are saying
Your website is why I use Twitter. Access to commentary on other professions linked to mine, which helps to broaden my knowledge and expand my thinking. I already enjoy a closer more joined up way...
I've been reading on this blog about new funding arrangements in the commissioning of criminal justice services. I now more than I did before, and I'm not bored. That alone says something about how unpromising...
Russell's blog is an eclectic mix of topics that broaden my horizons and helps me to see the bigger picture. An essential requirement in the ever changing multi-agency hodge podge the Criminal Justice System sometimes...