Subscribe to the blog here
People are reading
- Who will be running your probation service?
- Supporting People and Payment by Results
- Preventing child deaths in custody
- One new Legal High a week
- The Justice Data Lab 18 months on
- Funding cuts for drug and alcohol treatment
- London’s gun crime
- MoJ vows to do more for victims
- Families are key to offender resettlement
- Are drugs getting more popular (again)?
People are saying
What I value about Russell’s blog is it helps me get up to speed with the latest PbR jargon and issues in one concentrated blast.
Your website is why I use Twitter. Access to commentary on other professions linked to mine, which helps to broaden my knowledge and expand my thinking. I already enjoy a closer more joined up way...
Russell's blog is as essential to me as a probation officer as the 1988 golf GTI Haynes Manual is to my petrolhead boyfriend