More than a Blog
In addition to all the latest news and views on drugs and crime, the site also hosts a number of free resources to help readers working in the field
The main purpose of this site is to keep readers up to date with all the latest development – policy announcements; research; statistics and practice developments and innovations.
But the site also holds a number of more in-depth resources, all of which are free-to-access and/or download. These include a series of resource packs:
- An Offender employment resource pack
- A resource pack for working with offenders’ families
- A resource page for working with women offenders
- A resource pack for working with veteran offenders
- The Transforming Rehabilitation Resource Pack
Although the resources were all developed by me, they rely heavily on contributions from a wide range of agencies. If you would like to suggest an addition or correction to any of these resource packs, please: Get in touch.
I hope you find the resources useful, just click on the links above in the text or on the slider below.