More than a blog
The main purpose of this site is to keep readers up to date with all the latest development – policy announcements; research; statistics and practice developments and innovations.
But the site also holds a number of more in-depth resources, all of which are free-to-access and/or download. These include:
- An Offender employment resource pack
- A resource pack for working with offenders’ families
- A resource page for working with women offenders
- A resource pack for working with veteran offenders
- The Transforming Rehabilitation Resource Pack
- The Innovation Showcase – an overview of the latest innovations in the drugs and crime sector
- A review of the Payment by Results Literature
- An interactive Payment by Results tool to assess the appropriateness of PbR for a specific service
You will also find a copy of the Criminal Justice Alliance’s Criminal Justice Dictionary if you need help with all the latest acronyms.
Although the resources were all developed by me, they rely heavily on contributions from a wide range of agencies. If you would like to suggest an addition or correction to any of these resource packs, please: Get in touch.
I hope you find the resources useful.