all the projects I’m currently working on
Russell is currently engaged in a number of pieces of work including project evaluation, writing best practice guides, cost benefit analyses, social media training and general consultancy and research around substance misuse, crime and prison and probation issues in particular. He is also providing comms support and advice to a range of mainly third sector organisations. You can see a list of his current assignments below:
- Operating as programme consultant to GamCare’s Criminal Justice and Gambling Harm work
- Undertaking a programme of prisoner patient feedback for CNWL
- Facilitating a series of online conferences & seminars in partnership with a range of organisations including Socrates Software, Red Snapper Media & Clinks
- Evaluating StandOut’s prison coaching programme.
- Providing consultancy advice and support for Ingeus Justice.
- Researching the experiences of prisoners receiving Opioid Substitution Treatment.
- Updating the Centre for Homelessness Impact’s interventions tool with the Policy Evaluation and Research Unit at MMU
- Evaluating the impact of the work of Fine Cell Work
- Developing a new online criminal justice evidence resource for Clinks
- Working with TONIC on a number of drug and alcohol needs assessments
- Producing justice content for Red Snapper Media
- Providing “How to blog” training for EP:IC
If you are interested in discussing a possible project with Russell, please call: 01708 448543 or Email Me