all the projects I’m currently working on
Russell is currently engaged in a number of pieces of work including project evaluation, writing best practice guides, cost benefit analyses, social media training and general consultancy and research around substance misuse, crime and prison and probation issues in particular. He is also providing comms support and advice to a range of mainly third sector organisations. You can see a list of his current assignments below:
- Operating as programme consultant to GamCare’s Criminal Justice and Gambling Harm work
- Undertaking a programme of prisoner patient feedback for CNWL
- Facilitating a series of online conferences & seminars in partnership with a range of organisations including Socrates Software, Red Snapper Media & Clinks
- In partnership with the Centre for Justice Innovation, providing a briefing paper on data and victims in the justice system for the Legal Education Foundation
- In partnership with the Centre for Justice Innovation, undertaking a scoping exercise on drug interventions for the Youth Endowment Fund.
- In partnership with the Centre for Justice Innovation helping West Midlands PCC improve services for women drug users.
- Evaluating the impact of Emerging Futures
- Providing consultancy advice and support for Ingeus Justice.
- Researching the experiences of prisoners receiving Opioid Substitution Treatment.
- Evaluating the impact of the prison stitching intervention delivered by Fine Cell Work
- Developing a new online criminal justice evidence resource for Clinks
- Working with TONIC on a number of drug and alcohol needs assessments
- Producing justice content for Red Snapper Media
- Providing “How to blog” training for EP:IC
If you are interested in discussing a possible project with Russell, please call: 01708 448543 or Email Me