All the projects I’m currently working on
Russell is currently engaged in a number of pieces of work including project evaluation, writing best practice guides, cost benefit analyses, social media training and general consultancy and research around substance misuse, crime and prison and probation issues in particular. He is also providing comms support and advice to a range of mainly third sector organisations. You can see a list of his current assignments below:
- Leading a project to co-produce a guide to best peer mentoring practice with the Revolving Doors Agency, funded by the Oak Foundation.
Supporting a new project using technology to support prison leavers with Public
Adapting resettlement materials for the UK market for Acceleron Learning
- Running a series of digital justice online conferences in partnership with Socrates Software.
- Evaluating Bounce Back’s No Going Back programme helping prisoners find jobs and homes on release.
- Evaluating StandOut’s prison coaching programme.
- Advising Camurus on the roll out of long-acting buprenorphine in the criminal justice system.
- Evaluating the impact of the work of Fine Cell Work
- Developing a new online criminal justice evidence resource for Clinks
- Producing justice content for Red Snapper Media
- Producing drug & alcohol content for Safer Nightlife
- Delivering social media and/or blogging training for a range of public and voluntary sector organisations
- Chairing & facilitating a number of online conferences.
If you are interested in discussing a possible project with Russell, please call: 01708 448543 or Email Me