This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
Subscribe to the blog here
- Chiefs say no need to reinvent probation
- The Latest on Justice Reinvestment
- Homelessness and re-offending
- Re-offending on release from prison
- New probation appointments
- Policing for a Better Britain
- Ex-Probation Chief Christine Lawrie: Transforming Rehabilitation is cumbersome
- Race and the Criminal Justice System
- New Probation: Statutory Responsibilities under Transforming Rehabilitation
- Restorative Justice moves centre stage
PBR- the beast that has the world confused is tackled by Russell Webster in a fearless and insightful way. A must read if you want to be in the know.
I've been reading on this blog about new funding arrangements in the commissioning of criminal justice services. I now more than I did before, and I'm not bored. That alone says something about how unpromising material is presented.
Your website is why I use Twitter. Access to commentary on other professions linked to mine, which helps to broaden my knowledge and expand my thinking. I already enjoy a closer more joined up way of thinking with fellow professionals.