This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
Subscribe to the blog here
- The growing problem of Cybercrime
- Funding uncertain for residential drug & alcohol treatment
- First inspection of new probation
- Crime pays for private prisons
- Do Social Impact Bonds work?
- Drug offences and the death penalty
- Police Commissioners and the Voluntary Sector
- Why can’t we record crime accurately?
- Young People and Stop and Search
- We still imprison too many people for using drugs
Russell's blog is an eclectic mix of topics that broaden my horizons and helps me to see the bigger picture. An essential requirement in the ever changing multi-agency hodge podge the Criminal Justice System sometimes is!
Your website is why I use Twitter. Access to commentary on other professions linked to mine, which helps to broaden my knowledge and expand my thinking. I already enjoy a closer more joined up way of thinking with fellow professionals.
PBR- the beast that has the world confused is tackled by Russell Webster in a fearless and insightful way. A must read if you want to be in the know.