This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
Subscribe to the blog here
- Fewer criminals but more prisoners
- The end of the road for cautions?
- Women’s imprisonment across the world
- Latest reoffending rates best for a decade
- MoJ publish TR information for Judicial Review
- Restorative Justice Week 2014
- How big is the drugs trade?
- The needs of older prisoners
- 57% short term prisoners re-offend
- Prisoner voting in Britain and the US
Russell's blog is as essential to me as a probation officer as the 1988 golf GTI Haynes Manual is to my petrolhead boyfriend
Your website is why I use Twitter. Access to commentary on other professions linked to mine, which helps to broaden my knowledge and expand my thinking. I already enjoy a closer more joined up way of thinking with fellow professionals.
Russell's blog is an eclectic mix of topics that broaden my horizons and helps me to see the bigger picture. An essential requirement in the ever changing multi-agency hodge podge the Criminal Justice System sometimes is!