This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
Subscribe to the blog here
- Who will be running your probation service?
- Supporting People and Payment by Results
- Preventing child deaths in custody
- One new Legal High a week
- The Justice Data Lab 18 months on
- Funding cuts for drug and alcohol treatment
- London’s gun crime
- MoJ vows to do more for victims
- Families are key to offender resettlement
- Are drugs getting more popular (again)?
Russell's blog is an eclectic mix of topics that broaden my horizons and helps me to see the bigger picture. An essential requirement in the ever changing multi-agency hodge podge the Criminal Justice System sometimes is!
I've been reading on this blog about new funding arrangements in the commissioning of criminal justice services. I now more than I did before, and I'm not bored. That alone says something about how unpromising material is presented.
PBR- the beast that has the world confused is tackled by Russell Webster in a fearless and insightful way. A must read if you want to be in the know.