This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
Subscribe to the blog here
- Women’s imprisonment across the world
- Latest reoffending rates best for a decade
- MoJ publish TR information for Judicial Review
- Restorative Justice Week 2014
- How big is the drugs trade?
- The needs of older prisoners
- 57% short term prisoners re-offend
- Prisoner voting in Britain and the US
- Who will be running your probation service? UPDATE
- Supporting People and Payment by Results
PBR- the beast that has the world confused is tackled by Russell Webster in a fearless and insightful way. A must read if you want to be in the know.
I've been reading on this blog about new funding arrangements in the commissioning of criminal justice services. I now more than I did before, and I'm not bored. That alone says something about how unpromising material is presented.
What I value about Russell’s blog is it helps me get up to speed with the latest PbR jargon and issues in one concentrated blast.