This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
Subscribe to the blog here
- Can peer courts work in the UK?
- Justice Data Lab gets up to date but not up to speed
- Can we afford the police service we need?
- What’s in the new probation contracts?
- The State of the Drug Treatment Sector
- Justice Committee on creating a probation market
- Latest proven re-offending rates January 2014
- 12 things TOM2 taught me about TR
- Do we need a national police service?
- Who is bidding for your probation area?
I've been reading on this blog about new funding arrangements in the commissioning of criminal justice services. I now more than I did before, and I'm not bored. That alone says something about how unpromising material is presented.
Russell's blog is as essential to me as a probation officer as the 1988 golf GTI Haynes Manual is to my petrolhead boyfriend
Russell's blog is an eclectic mix of topics that broaden my horizons and helps me to see the bigger picture. An essential requirement in the ever changing multi-agency hodge podge the Criminal Justice System sometimes is!