This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
Subscribe to the blog here
- The Leveson Review
- Who’s taking drugs into prison?
- 28% released prisoners have benefits removed
- Reducing imprisonment AND crime
- There’s not enough choice in public services
- What drugs are young people using?
- 13 things you didn’t know about prison Christmas dinner
- Why can’t we join up commissioning?
- Stopping the use of phones in prison
- Swift and Certain Justice
Your website is why I use Twitter. Access to commentary on other professions linked to mine, which helps to broaden my knowledge and expand my thinking. I already enjoy a closer more joined up way of thinking with fellow professionals.
Russell's blog is as essential to me as a probation officer as the 1988 golf GTI Haynes Manual is to my petrolhead boyfriend
What I value about Russell’s blog is it helps me get up to speed with the latest PbR jargon and issues in one concentrated blast.