This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
Subscribe to the blog here
- What’s the future for payment by results?
- The world’s first Space Detective Agency
- Justice should embrace the treasury
- Health and care services for women offenders
- If NoOffence! were Justice Secretary
- It’s all change in commissioning drug treatment
- The system fails offenders with learning disabilities
- If Mike Maiden was Justice Secretary…
- What do Apple, Facebook and Google know about you?
- If Ellie Cumbo were justice secretary
What I value about Russell’s blog is it helps me get up to speed with the latest PbR jargon and issues in one concentrated blast.
Your website is why I use Twitter. Access to commentary on other professions linked to mine, which helps to broaden my knowledge and expand my thinking. I already enjoy a closer more joined up way of thinking with fellow professionals.
Russell's blog is as essential to me as a probation officer as the 1988 golf GTI Haynes Manual is to my petrolhead boyfriend