This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
Subscribe to the blog here
- Preventing child deaths in custody
- One new Legal High a week
- The Justice Data Lab 18 months on
- Funding cuts for drug and alcohol treatment
- London’s gun crime
- MoJ vows to do more for victims
- Families are key to offender resettlement
- Are drugs getting more popular (again)?
- Who cares about women offenders?
- Do we need a new domestic violence law?
Your website is why I use Twitter. Access to commentary on other professions linked to mine, which helps to broaden my knowledge and expand my thinking. I already enjoy a closer more joined up way of thinking with fellow professionals.
PBR- the beast that has the world confused is tackled by Russell Webster in a fearless and insightful way. A must read if you want to be in the know.
I've been reading on this blog about new funding arrangements in the commissioning of criminal justice services. I now more than I did before, and I'm not bored. That alone says something about how unpromising material is presented.