This post is password protected. Enter the password to view comments.
Subscribe to the blog here
- Which countries imprison the most people?
- Victims’ Taskforce report
- MoJ takes #notorevengeporn campaign online
- The state of the drug treatment sector
- Violent crime down
- Payment by Results and Drug Recovery
- MoJ research shows probation works
- Can we change public service markets for good?
- Three models for working with people with complex needs
- Drug laws drive racism in the justice system
PBR- the beast that has the world confused is tackled by Russell Webster in a fearless and insightful way. A must read if you want to be in the know.
I've been reading on this blog about new funding arrangements in the commissioning of criminal justice services. I now more than I did before, and I'm not bored. That alone says something about how unpromising material is presented.
Your website is why I use Twitter. Access to commentary on other professions linked to mine, which helps to broaden my knowledge and expand my thinking. I already enjoy a closer more joined up way of thinking with fellow professionals.