Social Media Courses & Consultancy
Russell is currently providing a range of advice, consultancy and training on the effective and strategic use of social media for a wide range of organisations, including probation trusts, voluntary sector organisations and research bodies.
He is doing individual consultancy work with a number of organisations to use social media and other online approaches to increase public knowledge of their work.
The range of services includes:
- Rapid assessment of social media potential and blueprint for social media strategy
- Developing and disseminating social media policies to encourage use across organisations whilst protecting organisations/staff
- Training on how to adopt a common approach to social media across an organisation whilst retaining individual voices
- Training on developing and maintaining an engaging blog
- SWOT analysis on the risks and benefits of using social media
- Mentoring Chief Executives on maximising the impact of their own social media accounts for the good of their organisation
- Website redesign to facilitate regular updates with online content and integrating social media dissemination (in partnership with Ecru – www.ecru.co.uk)
- App development for interactive work with service users for groupwork/programmes
- Developing online-friendly content (and converting existing content to be online-friendly)