Russell is currently engaged in a number of pieces of work including project evaluation, writing best practice guides, cost benefit analyses, social media training and general consultancy around substance misuse, crime and Transforming Rehabilitation issues in particular. He is also providing comms support and advice to a range of mainly third sector organisations. Current assignments include:
- Evaluating a whole system approach to triage and diversion of women in Sussex for the Police & Crime Commissioner
- Researching the impact of recent changes in commissioning on service delivery in homelessness and related social justice fields for the Oak Foundation.
- Leading a research study into the recall experience of IPP prisoners with the Prison Reform Trust
- Evaluating the impact of the work of Fine Cell Work
- Producing a digital version of Safer Nightlife for the London Drug & Alcohol Policy Forum
- Undertaking a cost benefit analysis of the Alcohol Abstinence Monitoring Requirement with RedQuadrant for MOPAC.
- Researching a series of development issues for BlenheimCDP
- Providing digital content for Beyond Recovery
- Producing justice content for Red Snapper Media
- Developing and leading a communications strategy for Offploy
- Delivering social media and/or blogging training for a range of public and voluntary sector organisations
- Running a series of RoadShows with Socrates 360
- Writing a chapter on Payment by Results for a new Routledge book on privatisation in the justice system edited by Philip Bean.
- Chairing a series of expert justice seminars for Westminster Briefing.
- Providing criminal justice research and policy advice as an associate of Crest Advisory
If you are interested in discussing a possible project with Russell, please call: 01708 448543 or Email Me