Russell is currently engaged in a number of pieces of work including project evaluation, writing best practice guides, cost benefit analyses, social media training and general consultancy and research around substance misuse, crime and Transforming Rehabilitation issues in particular. He is also providing comms support and advice to a range of mainly third sector organisations. Current assignments include:
- Researching the impact of recent changes in commissioning on service delivery in homelessness and related social justice fields for the Oak Foundation.
- Providing policy advice for Homeless Link on Housing First implementation in the criminal justice and substance misuse sectors.
- Leading a research study into the recall experience of IPP prisoners with the Prison Reform Trust
- Evaluating the This is Me (Creative London) initiative aimed at giving people from disadvantaged communities employment opportunities in the creative sector for JP Morgan.
- Evaluating the impact of the work of Fine Cell Work
- Producing a digital version of Safer Nightlife for the London Drug & Alcohol Policy Forum.
- Advising on the Lloyds Bank Foundation on its grant awards.
- Undertaking a cost benefit analysis of the Alcohol Abstinence Monitoring Requirement with RedQuadrant for MOPAC.
- Developing a new online criminal justice evidence resource for Clinks
- Producing justice content for Red Snapper Media
- Delivering social media and/or blogging training for a range of public and voluntary sector organisations
- Running a series of RoadShows with Socrates 360
- Writing a chapter on Payment by Results for a new Routledge book on privatisation in the justice system edited by Philip Bean.
- Chairing a series of expert justice seminars for Westminster Briefing.
- Providing criminal justice research and policy advice as an associate of Crest Advisory
If you are interested in discussing a possible project with Russell, please call: 01708 448543 or Email Me