Russell is currently engaged in a number of pieces of work including project evaluation, writing best practice guides,cost benefit analyses, social media training and general consultancy around substance misuse, crime and Transforming Rehabilitation issues in particular:
- Evaluating a whole system approach to triage and diversion of women in Sussex for the Police & Crime Commissioner
- Researching the impact of recent changes in commissioning on service delivery in homelessness and related social justice fields for the Oak Foundation.
- Leading a research study into the recall experience of IPP prisoners with the Prison Reform Trust
- Evaluating the impact of the work of Fine Cell Work
- Undertaking a cost benefit analysis of the Alcohol Abstinence Monitoring Requirement
- Providing digital content for Beyond Recovery
- Researching coaching for social justice for Ciao
- Writing a submission to the ACMD for BlenheimCDP
- Providing Payment by Results advice to a number of commissioners and providers
- Providing editorial support for the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction
- Delivering social media and/or blogging training for a range of public and voluntary sector organisations
- Writing a chapter on Payment by Results for a new Routledge book on privatisation in the justice system edited by Philip Bean.
- Providing criminal justice research and policy advice as an associate of Crest Advisory
If you are interested in discussing a possible project with Russell, please call: 01708 448543 or Email Me