Russell is currently engaged in a number of pieces of work including project evaluation, writing best practice guides, social media training and general consultancy around substance misuse, crime and Transforming Rehabilitation issues in particular:
- Evaluating the Open Channels programme to improve access to the creative professions from diverse backgrounds for Creative Skillset
- Providing Payment by Results advice to a number of commissioners and providers
- Evaluating Leicestershire & Rutland Probation Trust’s expansion of their offender health champions scheme
- Providing expert advice and consultancy for RAPt
- Delivering social media training for a range of organisations including 12 probation trusts & a number of voluntary sector organisations including Clinks.
- Providing criminal justice research and policy advice as an associate of Crest Advisory
If you are interested in discussing a possible project with Russell, please call: 01708 448543 or Email Me