A list of the projects I’m currently working on.
Russell is currently engaged in a number of pieces of work including project evaluation, writing best practice guides, cost benefit analyses, social media training and general consultancy and research around substance misuse, crime and prison and probation issues in particular. He is also providing comms support and advice to a range of mainly third sector organisations. Current assignments include:
- Leading a scoping exercise with Care UK into extending Hepatitis C treatment to people in contact with the criminal justice system in the community.
- Leading a research study into the recall experience of IPP prisoners with the Prison Reform Trust
- Evaluating Bounce Back’s No Going Back programme helping prisoners find jobs and homes on release.
- Advising Camurus on the roll out of long-acting buprenorphine in the criminal justice system.
- Evaluating the This is Me (Creative London) initiative aimed at giving people from disadvantaged communities employment opportunities in the creative sector for JP Morgan.
- Evaluating the impact of the work of Fine Cell Work
- Developing a new online criminal justice evidence resource for Clinks
- Producing justice content for Red Snapper Media
- Delivering social media and/or blogging training for a range of public and voluntary sector organisations
- Writing a chapter on Payment by Results for a new Routledge book on privatisation in the justice system edited by Philip Bean.
- Chairing a series of expert justice seminars for Westminster Briefing.
If you are interested in discussing a possible project with Russell, please call: 01708 448543 or Email Me