Hestia supports vulnerable adults and children across London
Are you an inspiration leader looking for the chance to manage an interesting services that has potential to develop?
Exciting opportunity as London’s largest provider of trafficking outreach trafficking services. The current service has recently expanded into Kent so this is a fantastic opportunity to establish presence/ develop relationships/ determine strategy.
We welcome applications from candidates with lived experience.
If you have any convictions/cautions, this does not mean you cannot apply for any of our roles, however we do require a DBS for all positions. We will ensure that any positive disclosures on DBS records are discussed with candidates and fairly assessed by an internal panel.
Please contact our HR Department ([email protected]) for more information or to discuss an employment opportunity with Hestia.
- Demonstrable experience of managing services that meet the needs and aspirations of potential victims of trafficking.
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple and complex teams including experience of recruitment, induction, supervision, motivation, appraisal, training, discipline and grievance issues
- Experience of performance monitoring and delivering consistently high standards.
- Ability and experience of managing complex budgets
- Experience of managing / delivering services in partnership.
- Excellent understanding of the NRM process.
- Excellent knowledge of Trafficking legislation, The Modern Slavery Act, Health and Safety, housing and welfare benefits legislation (including welfare reform)
If you want to do an ASYE and you fit the criteria Hestia will support you to join our existing programme.
In return we offer a competitive salary, a supportive working environment and a host of benefits including pension, employee discounts, 25 days holiday per annum (for full-time positions) plus the option to buy an additional 3 weeks, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan.
For a detailed job description, benefits overview and terms and conditions, please see our attached job pack.
Hestia is proud to be a Disability Confident employer. Should you require our job pack in an alternative format, require further assistant or wish to discuss any reasonable adjustments you may need to attend an interview, please contact [email protected]
Location: Pan London
Salary: £35,496 rising to £36,348 after 1 year
Grade: 39 – 40
Hours: 39 hours per week
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
Closing date: 15 February 2017
Interview date: 20 February 2017
Hestia is a vibrant, London wide charity that has supported vulnerable adults and children for over 40 years. We empower people across the community to rebuild their lives, realise their potential and live fulfilling and independent lives.
We use our 45 years of experience to support 9,000 adults and children across London. We try to help anyone who needs us, whatever their circumstanceshelping survivors of Domestic Abuse and their families to rebuild their lives, creating a stronger future for themselves in a safe and healthy environment.